Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to book in advance?
I highly recommend booking your treatment in advance to ensure that your preferred time is available.
2. What is your cancellation policy?
If you do need to cancel your appointment, please me know as soon as you can, I do not charge a cancellation fee at present. If you are running late, a phone call is always appreciated, I will reschedule your appointment if possible. If we are not able to reschedule your appointment, your arrival time will determine the length of your treatment , which will end as originally scheduled.
3. How do I make a booking?
For appointments today, please call me or text my mobile. For appointments later in the week, please use the online booking form on the website.
4. How close to Woking town centre are you?
We are a five minute drive from the town centre or a 20 - 25 minute walk.
5. What is the dress code when receiving a body massage?
With most of my treatments I use oil. This can be aromatic or odourless (your choice). You should remove clothing to a level with which you are comfortable. You MUST leave your underwear on. In any case, you’ll be covered at all times with a towel from upper thigh to waist.
6. Do I have to undress in front of my therapist?
No. I will show you to your treatment room and then leave you in private to undress. I will knock before re-entering.
7. How does Thai Massage differ from 'Regular' oil massage?
Thai Massage differs from other styles of massage in that it uses assisted yoga style stretching, gentle rocking movements and deep muscle and joint compression to mobilise and free up joints and muscles. It is done on a comfortable mat on the floor instead of a table and you are dressed comfortably in loose clothes. I may use my elbows, feet and knees as well as hands during the treatment.
8. What payment methods do you accept?
Cash, credit / debit cards.
9. Do you have shower facilities?
10. Do you provide home visits?
No, I don't do home visits.
11. How should I prepare for my massage treatment?
Please avoid alcohol for 24 hours before, and avoid eating a big meal immediately before your massage.
12. Do you sell gift vouchers?
Yes, a massage is a perfect gift for your love ones. Please let me know in advance so it can be prepared.
13. Is there parking available?
Yes, free parking is available directly outside the venue.
14. Can you cure my back ache?
I will certainly attempt to relieve any muscle tension and stress. In most cases I can help ease the pain, but I cannot make any long term promises. Feedback from my customers has been very positive.
15. Is your room air conditioned?
Yes, in the summer and during hot weather the treatment room is air conditioned.
16. Do you offer sexual services?
Absolutely NOT. My services are entirely therapeutic and non-sexual - PLEASE DO NOT ASK