Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I make a booking?
For appointments today, please call me or text my mobile. For appointments later in the week, please use the online booking page on the website:
2. Do I need to book in advance?
I highly recommend booking your treatment in advance via the website to ensure your preferred time is available.
3. Is there parking available?
Yes, free parking is available directly outside the venue.
4. What is your cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel your booking please give at least 24 hours notice. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your appointment will incurr a charge of 50% of the treatment cost. If you are running late, a phone call is always appreciated, your arrival time will determine the length of your treatment , which will end as originally scheduled.
5. How close to Woking town centre are you?
We are a five minute drive from the town centre or a 20 - 25 minute walk.
6. How does Thai Massage differ from Deep Tissue Massage?
Thai Massage differs from other styles of massage in that it uses assisted yoga style stretching, gentle rocking movements and deep muscle and joint compression to mobilise and free up joints and muscles. It is done on a comfortable mat on the floor instead of a table and you are dressed comfortably in loose clothes. I may use my elbows, feet and knees as well as hands during the treatment.
7. What is the dress code when receiving a body massage?
With most of my treatments I use oil. This can be aromatic or odourless (your choice). You should remove clothing to a level with which you are comfortable. You MUST leave your underwear on. In any case, you will be covered at all times with a towel from upper thigh to waist.
8. Do I have to undress in front of my therapist?
No. I will show you to your treatment room and then leave you in private to undress. I will knock before re-entering.
9. What payment methods do you accept?
Cash, credit / debit cards, Bank transfer
10. Do you have shower facilities?
11. Do you provide home visits?
No, I don't do home visits.
12. How should I prepare for my massage treatment?
Please avoid alcohol for 24 hours before, and avoid eating a big meal immediately before your massage.
13. Do you sell gift vouchers?
Yes, a massage is a perfect gift, please let me know in advance so a voucher can be prepared.
14. Can you cure my back ache?
I will certainly attempt to relieve any muscle tension and stress. In most cases I can help ease the pain, but I cannot make any long term promises. Feedback from my customers has been very positive, my reviews can be found on Google.
15. Is your room air conditioned?
Yes, in the summer and during hot weather the treatment room is air conditioned.
16. Do you offer sexual services?
Absolutely NOT. My services are entirely therapeutic and non-sexual - PLEASE DO NOT ASK